Monday 7 November 2016

ESR METER IS READY FOR TECHNICANS

Hi dear repair friends
I am happy to present my own designed ESR Meter to you in Electronic repair articles.I have written many number of articles saying the Effectiveness of  this instrument.I think many repair case history have realizes how it worked.
My self as a repair technician i have impressed with this instrument & tried to purchase in the local market.But its availability is zero. Meany shop vendors dose not know about this instrument in local.I don't want to specify here the shop name area ect.
Here my main intention is to reach this instrument to all of you and make your repair work easy.

Here i will make you understand & explain how to use this instrument effectively.
Myself as a user I tried this instrument to import(Bob parker,s ESR meter) but worried about cost and maintainance.
Searched other brand in internet but availability is very less. All this points made my mind to desgine my own circuit for this meter. Depending up on the user I have developed two kind of circuit
1) ANALOGUE TYPE: any one can convert analog multimeter to analogue esr by simply connecting to vom present in the meter.
2)DIgital type: This type is designed for good
 result like exact reading and good digital display.
In my previous article I have written every thing about this instrument and its repair success story. I don't want to repeat it again & again if you want to re-fresh then you can click the link below.


Next coming to design hear first i am introducing
Analog type circuit later on I am going to present digital ESR in coming days.
What are all the advantages???
1) Easily any one (technicians) can convert cheap readily available analogue multimeter in to      valuable capacitor police ESR meter.
2) Components are used cheap which are readily available in local market including battery.
3) Battery low warning circuit is included in the design so that wrong reading from the instrument is avoided.
4) Both PCB/Assembled meter available depends up on your requirement.
5)If meter fails working you can repair yourself because I have not included micro controller. Here used Components cost is very cheap so that you can replace easily.
Below I am presenting  prototype PCB layout for my analogue design.If you have any Questions you can mail me.


1st Analogue ESR Meter design without low battery warning circuit

I will be reachable in below mail. Definitely I will answer to your question.Hear is my mail id
basavarajradiotech @gmail. Com
Please have a look one more design which i have added both normal & low battery warning circuit.
                                                2nd design having battery warning circuit


Depending upon the user choice one can Order me the PCB with assembled/Tested ok.Once the Order confirmed i will courier to your address.

Here is one more which is readily available with me. By using this one can convert any multimeter either analogue or digital of any brand into valuable ESR Meter.Before this i will let you know in detail tips & Explanation how to hook this instrument at the back of your multimeter(analogue or digital of any brand)


                                  Third  Design 3.5"/3.5" Dimension & Readily available with me.

Details how to connect to an instrument



Plastic Box Housing 3.5'' by 3.5''




Above ESR pcb is been placed inside above Box which is Hooked at the back of meter to be converted.



With Best regards
Basavaraj:BM
basavarajradiotech @gmail. Com


No comments:

Post a Comment